Nov 23, 2010
Winter Voices Prologue: Avalanche
A drama is unfolding in a tiny village buried in snow, lost in the depths of a Three-River Principality valley. A sudden death, a now-hostile home, new sensory capacities rising like a storm and the departure towards the unknown, the only means to escape besides death, has become inevitable…The newly-orphaned heroine is pushed to leave her father’s village by the voices of her unconscious mind. The long journey to find answers will lead you through many events to overcome anger, sadness, pain and fear and finally unveil what is whispered by the voices of Winter.
Winter Voices Episode 1: Those Who Have No Name
Its now time for a long journey, on a snowy trail, to the distant capital, from shelter to shelter. Traveling in the snow is an ordeal and strangers, tramps or travelers also caught up in this unexpected winter now replace the familiar faces of your childhood village. Haunted by ghosts in your past, to avoid giving up on the voyage and going back, you must find the courage to face your fears.
Beyond The Pillars
* OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
* Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
* Memory: 1 Gb (2 Gb for Vista)
* Graphics: 128 Mb
* DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
* Hard Drive: 500 Mb
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c
For the Prologue
1. Unpack release
2. Install Adobe AIR 2.04 and DON’T YOU DARE UPDATE IT!
3. Double-click the WinterVoices-Prologue.air to install game.
4. Unzip the patch3531-01.zip archive to gamedir and overwrite
5. Install additional episodes into gamedir if you have any.
6. Play the game.
For Episode 1
1. Burn or mount the image
2. Install the game in the directory where the previous episode is located
Prologue – Avalanche
Episode 1 : Those Who Have No Name