The story will take place in a near future in Norway, the Middle East, and Asia where Russia went into war. The Ghosts will be fighting an ultra-nationalist force that took control of Russia and are invading neighboring countries on the deadliest missions behind enemy lines. The player will take control of a 4-man Ghost team consisting of a commando (Kozak), a sniper weapons expert (Pepper), a reconnaissance expert (30k), and an engineer (Bones). The Wii and PSP versions have different storylines.
- The Ghosts pack the latest and best high-tech military equipment, inspired by actual prototypes designed for the Army through the Future Soldier 2030 Initiative.
- Blend into any environment with mind-bending optical camouflage.
- An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts’ physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther and faster than any soldier on the field today.
- Unparalleled physicality and lethal expertise in melee close combat are now at your disposal. Control all-new heavily armed unmanned ground and air combat drones.
- Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
- Multiplayer 8-on-8 action, Adversarial and Co-op modes that allow players to utilize rewards gained in Campaign mode.
- Natural cooperation gameplay that allows players to work more easily with squad members, and utilize their special skills.
Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
CPU:Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz
Hard Disk:9 GB free disk space
Sound Card:DirectX 9 Compatible
Graphics:256 MB Graphics Memory