SimPort allows players to send Star performers on tour to perform special shows in their friends’ towns. They can also invite your friends to send their Sims to perform for you and customize the stage in venues with special themed backgrounds, props, lights and special effects. Players can throw objects at performers – ranging from flowers to lettuce. Choosing not to use SimPort will not change gameplay with any interactions that do not require SimPort.player can unlock backgrounds, props, and costumes for their sim if they choose to use SimPort. Sims who visit a player’s town via SimPort will default to the traits, clothes, and objects that they have locally in their game. Players can message other players while their Sims are performing in other towns.
- our Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fameâ€”or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
- Send your Sims to a friendâ€™s game and have your friendâ€™s Sim come to your game with the new Simport feature!
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Simsâ€™ performance and career progression.
- Get a bonus venue and stage for your Sims to perform in the Limited Edition!
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
* RAM: 1 GB
* HDD: 7 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9