StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival.
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company’s world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP1) / Windows 7
C.P.U : Intel Pentium IV at 2.2 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
Video Card : 128 MB VRAM â€“ NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
Memory : 1 GB RAM (XP) / 1.5 GB RAM (Win 7 / Vista)
Hard Disk : 5 GB of free Hard Drive space
Sound : DirectX compatible sound card
Direct X : 9.0c
Controls : Keyboard & Mouse
Installation : DVD-ROM Drive
Network : Broadband Connection
How to play StarCraft 2 v 1.1.3
1-Download and install your language with internet ON.
Follow screen shot install below
2-Let the game auto update to v1.1.3
3-Apply the RELOADED 1.1.2 crack files (3)
How to apply the three crack files v1.1.2
File: Battle.net-patch.MPQ goes into your Battle.net game installed folder
File: Ballle.net.dll goes into your Support game installed folder
File: StarCraftII.exe goes into your main game install folder.
Click yes to replace if asked.
4-Launch your desktop shortcut. Have your virtual drive empty.
What you need to play Skirmish:
1-SC2 “all in one” download
2-54 Retail Maps
54 Retail Maps