Metro 2033 is a dark journey saturated with an enthralling atmosphere that will reward intrepid adventurers.
Year 2033. Horrible Post-Apocalyptic world of 40000 people. They have been living in metro of a big ex-USSR city â€“ Moscow, for 20 terrible years. Nuclear war destroyed their homeland. These people are the last representatives of mankind – human cycle of evolution nears its end, new species (very ugly) appear on the surface of the Earth and deep inside of metro. Some people inside the metro still remember happy years before THAT DAY and they still believe that one day they will return up to the surface. Whatâ€™s present is a very heavy psychological atmosphere: small children who will never see sky, old people who still remember the PAST times, and young men and women who fight for their world, for their children. Each station became a country, with its government, army, borders and many other things from the past. Firearms cartridges serve as currency. This small dying world is a precise copy of the past big world. Do these humans have future or we are doomed for extinction? Maybe answers can be found on the surface, or in deep secret military underground laboratories. Who knows?
- Location â€“ post-apocalyptic Moscow, the life of humanity gleams in metro (subway) tunnels, and the stations turned into small states with different political regimes.
- Variety of gameplay styles â€“ possibility to play as a heavy strike fighter, as an inconspicuous killer.
- A player, who attentively follows the events in the game world, will find out ways to influence the advance of the plot and may reach the non-standard end. Besides the basic plot, there is a variety of non-obligatory tasks.
- In station-cities it is possible to meet as fighters, as peaceful citizens and the station lives its own life independent from player.
- The high-level AI empowered to model the NPC behaviour in close combat similar to real people actions. The enemies may conduct simple and aimed fire, avoid line of fire, hide in covers, ambush and attack suddenly, call for help, and mention a character hidden in shadow.
- A number of various anomalies: gravitation distortion, energy clot (looking at some of which the character may perish), intelligent immaterial images, which punish with death for any aggression at their presence and many other, the role of which will be discovered only before the game release.
- Ammo-money. Fire off money or be economic, use tactics.
- Variety of mini games.
Unique machinery of new world: trolleys which act as armored personal carriers, weaponry made from remains, with only few abilities compared to originals.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: ANY Intel Core 2 DUO
Video Memory: Shader Model 3 Graphic Card (NVIDIA GeForce 8800/GeForce GT220 or better required)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive
Total Size:6.35 GB
1 GB Links
SKIDROW UPDATE 1.1:
IF GAME DONT WORK USE RAZOR 1911 CRACK
RAZOR 1911 CRACK ONLY:
Installation Notes :
1. Unpack release
2. Mount image or burn it
4. Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to your
installation directory and overwrite
5. Play the game