Download Size: 3.29 GB
Mass Effect 2 is the sequel to BioWare’s hit space-based role-playing game (RPG), Mass Effect. A single player adventure, Mass Effect 2 allows players to continue the adventures of the fully customizable series hero Commander Shepard, as you take on a whole new adventure and a new cast of supporting characters. Additional new features include the ability to import game save files from the original Mass Effect game to continue the adventure in an unbroken fashion, a new damage system, a new, more flexible dialogue game mechanic and more.
This Package Contains:
1.Sentry Interface (Dr. Pepper) Helmet N/A:
This visor works with the Sentry system, a software application that optimizes an armor suit’s microframe computer. When the Sentry system is running, more power can be devoted to shield management.
2. Recon Hood (Dr. Pepper/7-Eleven) Helmet N/A
A hood issued to covert action teams, this model’s optic display interfaces with most small arms’ auto-targeting software, linking hand and eye for improved accuracy and increased weapon damage. Ballistic-mesh fabric and composite ceramic plating provide necessary armor, and the integral air filter helps in hostile environments.
3. Umbra Visor (Dr. Pepper/7-Eleven) Helmet N/A
A next-generation night-vision device that assists targeting. By detecting the focal point of the wearer’s eyes and enhancing the image at that location, the visor helps direct a biotic power or a shot from an omni-tool exactly where the wearer is looking.
4. Incisor Sniper Rifle (Digital Deluxe Edition) Sniper Rifle N/A
The Incisor is one of a new wave of military and police sniper rifles designed to overload active defenses such as shields. Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor’s burst is so fast that all three rounds will be in the target by the time the barrel has moved a millimeter, increasing its stopping power without sacrificing accuracy. As an added benefit, the noise of the burst is comparable to a single rifle shot in duration, making it no easier to locate the sniper by sound.
5. Collectors’ Weapon and Armor (Collectors’ Edition) Armor Set and Assault Rifle N/A
Take the fight to the enemy with their own technology! The chitinous Collector armor uses advanced regeneration amplifiers allow you to move faster, take more damage and recover health quickly. The Collector assault rifle is built to strip shields off enemies with little effort, allowing you to turn a well fortified mercenary or mech into a shredded mess in no time.
6. Inferno Armor (Pre-order, now included in Equalizer Pack) Armor Set N/A
Built specifically for Cerberus field officers, the Inferno armor has a VI dedicated to recognizing signs of stress and medical trauma. This application helps assess soldiers, but can be useful in any high risk situations. The Inferno’s microframe computer also manages biotic amp and omni-tool power, and microservos help the wearer’s movements to counteract the armor’s weight.
7. Terminus Armor and Weapon (Pre-order from GameStop and Play.com) Armor Set and Heavy Weapon N/A
Terminus Assault Armor: Like all modern combat hard-suits, the Terminus Assault Armor is environmentally sealed with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions, with an onboard “micro-frame” computer capable of running a suite of battle management software. To prevent detection by passive thermal sensors, body heat is channeled to the base of the feet, where it can be dispersed into the ground.
M-490 Blackstorm: The Blackstorm encases a few particles of matter within a high-powered mass-increasing field, elevating them to near-infinite mass and creating a powerful localized gravity well that draws nearby enemies and objects into itself. The rapidly-increasing gravity near the event horizon of the singularity rips the objects apart and then explosively hurls them away.
8. Blood Dragon Armor (Dragon Age: Origins) Armor Set N/A
Originally created for Earth’s Urban Combat Championship, this set of armor has undergone as much or more field testing than those of modern militaries. It uses a propriety power cell that costs as much as a EUCC rookie’s contract. The armor’s microframe computer adapts to any top-tier omni-tool, kinetic barrier, or biotic amp, giving seamless and error-free performance. The chest and shoulder piece bears the logo of the Edmonton Blood Dragons, and the inside of the armor bears the signatures of the entire team. When and how the Illusive Man got his hands on this armor is unknown, but several of the signatures bear messages such as “[expletive] the geth!” and “Shepard, get well soon!!!”
9. Normandy Crash Site (Cerberus Network) Mission 26 January 2010
The Alliance has found the wreckage of the SSV Normandy on the planet Alchera (Amada system, Omega Nebula). They have asked that a monument be placed on the site and that any sign of the remaining 20 missing crew members be recovered.
10. Zaeed – The Price of Revenge (Cerberus Network) New Character, Loyalty Mission, and Heavy Weapon 28 January 2010
Zaeed served in the Alliance military before building a reputation as one of the deadliest guns-for-hire in the Terminus Systems. For 20 years he waged war for profit, but now he wishes to retire from his life of bloodshed and mercenary work. Download Zaeed and his mission on planet Zorya and then utilize his lethal skills to eliminate the Collector threat.
11. Cerberus Weapon and Armor (Cerberus Network) Armor Set and Shotgun 9 February 2010
Designed with three things in mind: shields, thick armor, and auxiliary ammo packs, the Cerberus Assault Armor is given to shock troopers who are expected to turn the tide of battle against forces that would decimate normal soldiers. Additionally, the M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun comes standard issue. Lethal at close range, the Eviscerator Shotgun is a favorite among Cerberus operatives who like to get up close and personal with their foes.
12. Cerberus Arc Projector (Cerberus Network) Heavy Weapon 9 March 2010
The Arc Projector ionizes targets with a non-visible laser to ready them for a high-voltage electrical attack. As the lightning-like bolt hits its first target, a sophisticated auto-targeting system paints succeeding targets with the ionization laser, allowing the electricity to take the path of least resistance and arc between them. An entire enemy strike team can be shocked to death with a few pulls of the trigger. Careful aiming will also allow the user to arc shots to nearby explosives as well.
13. Firewalker Pack (Cerberus Network) New Vehicle and 5 Missions 23 March 2010
* The M-44 Hammerhead, a hover tank used for planetary exploration on hostile worlds. These missions being:
o Project Firewalker: Rosalie Lost
o Project Firewalker: Geth Incursion
o Project Firewalker: Survey Sites Located
+ Galaxy Map: Firewalker: Artifact Collection
o Project Firewalker: Volcano Station
+ Galaxy Map: Firewalker: Recover Research Data
o Project Firewalker: Prothean Site
+ Galaxy Map: Firewalker: Prothean Ruin
* Completing the Prothean Site mission gives you the Prothean Relic Trophy, viewable in your cabin.
* The DLC has added a Fuel Depot to the Widow System that was not present in the initial release.
* Also added are six or seven new systems and a cluster depending on other downloaded DLC:
o The Dranek System located in the Krogan DMZ cluster.
o The Elysta System located in the Ismar Frontier cluster.
o The Chomos System located in The Phoenix Massing cluster.
o The Verr System located in the Hawking Eta cluster.
o The Yakawa System located in the Caleston Rift cluster.
o The Hoplos System located in the Hades Nexus cluster.
o The Ismar Frontier is added if Zaeed – The Price of Revenge wasn’t downloaded.
o The Aquila System is added if Zaeed – The Price of Revenge wasn’t downloaded.
14. Alternate Appearance Pack #1 3 Alternate Squadmate Outfits 23 March 2010 (160 MS Points/BioWare Points)
The first pack includes three new outfits, one each for squadmates Garrus Vakarian, Jack, and Thane Krios.
15. Kasumi – Stolen Memory New Character, Loyalty Mission, and Submachine Gun 6 April 2010 (560 MS Points/BioWare Points)
Cerberus has procured the service of Kasumi Goto, the galaxy’s most enigmatic master thief. In return for her help, Kasumi has asked Shepard’s help on a dangerous heist to infiltrate the vault of a deadly master criminal named Donovan Hock. Gain Kasumi’s loyalty on the planet Bekenstein, where Hock is throwing a party for some of the galaxy’s richest and most deranged criminal minds to recover data of great importance to Kasumi… and to the galaxy at large. Includes a new squad member, mission, weapon, research upgrade, casual outfit, and achievement.
16. Equalizer Pack Armor Set 4 May 2010 (160 MS Points/BioWare Points)
Cerberus doesn’t just need a hero – they need a one-man army. That’s why the Equalizer Pack adds the Capacitor Helmet, Archon Visor, and Inferno Armor to Shepard’s armor locker. The Capacitor Helmet stores power for kinetic barriers, allowing Shepard’s shields to recharge faster. The Archon Visor manages omni-tools and biotic amps, reducing the recharge time of Shepard’s powers. The powered Inferno Armor speeds up Shepard’s movements and increases his tech and biotic power damage, additionally stress analysis software even gives him an edge in negotiations outside of combat. The Equalizer — when the armor goes on, the gloves come off.
17. Overlord Mission pack 15 June 2010 (560 MS Points/BioWare Points)
The pack includes four new missions that take place on the planet Aite where an experimental Virtual Intelligence hybrid has gone rogue. The M-44 Hammerhead vehicle can be used to travel between locations
Update 1.01 + 1.02 + ViTALiTY Crack:
– Reduced the amount mining time required to acquire all upgrades.
– Fixed an issue where DLC weapon selections would appear blank on the Weapon Loadout screen after removing DLC.
– Fixed an issue where heavy weapon crosshairs sometimes remain on screen after entering a vehicle.
– Fixed an issue where enemies sometimes ‘pop-up’ onto cover after taking damage.
– Fixed an issue where Grunt’s loyalty power sometimes doesn’t unlock.
– Fixed an issue where the Squad screen wouldn’t update properly after removing the Alternate Appearance Pack #1 DLC.
– Fixed an issue where save games that used DLC while offline could not be loaded.
– Fixed an issue where the active save career would sometimes change after loading saves with unmounted DLC.
– Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash during the Jarrahe mission when using Windows 7 (64-bit).
– Fixed an issue where ammo powers activated by a henchman would sometimes overwrite the players active ammo power.
– Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances, spacebar would not activate objects.
– Fixed an issue where Loading saves while DLC is unmounted will change your active career.
– Fixed an issue where the text for some characters in the keybinding GUI would appear as English in foreign language versions of the game.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
Memory: 1 Gb
Hard Drive: 15 Gb free
Video Memory: 256 Mb
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / ATI Radeon X1600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DVD Rom Drive
Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.6 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
Memory: 2 Gb
Hard Drive: 15 Gb free
Video Memory: 512 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2900
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DVD Rom Drive
Install Notes for DLCs
1. Install the DLC
2. Run the giveme2entitlements_v2.exe
Install Notes for Updates
1. Install the Updates
2. Copy the Crack from ViTALiTY folder to your installation directory.