Roll around as a gun-toting Madball and blast your way through online opponents, or embark on a single-player adventure.
Madballs: Babo Invasion is a fast-paced multiplayer game where armed ball-like “Babos” navigate maze-like worlds in a free-for-all firefight or team-based combat. The game offers an arcade-style single-player mode and the optional depth of multiplayer team and class-based gameplay. It also features top-down and chase cam views, new weapons, and lush 3-D environments. Multi-player Competitive Mapping, a first-of-its-kind game feature, supports the Invasion game mode, adding a major strategic and competitive element to gameplay.
- Single Player – Hours of repeatable gameplay through 10 epic levels
- 2-4 Player Online Co-op – challenge individual campaign levels with your friends or play the whole campaign in ‘Enduro’ mode
- 16 Player Multiplayer – 21 maps to match all game sizes
- ‘Invasion’ Mode – the signature mode of the game, players take turns placing map tiles to create a unique multiplayer map prior to each match
- Classes – 10 character classes (each with 2 special abilities) over two warring factions, with each faction having 5 unique weapons each with two distinct firing modes
- Madballs Characters – Oculus Orbus and Horn Head from the infamous 80’s toy craze as in-game characters
- 5 Archetypes – Assault, Heavy, Runner, Flyer, Support
- Deployables – active (rocket turrets) or passive (healing towers) can be placed in Invasion mode
- Unlocks and Secrets – 50 unlocks and 50 Secrets to find during campaign gameplay
- Action – emphasis on fast-paced, visceral action that is easy to pick and play, yet offers a real strategic challenge for hardcore gamers
Minimum System Requirements
Windows XP / Windows Vista
Dual Core 2.0,
1 GB RAM,
128MB 3D Card
1. Unpack release
2. Mount image or burn it
4. Copy the content from the SKIDROW directory on the CD to your installation directory and overwrite
5. Play the game
This game is really freaking ~censored~ fun!