The game is a simulator of a fighter. The game has two difficulty levels: for the experienced and beginners.The game is built mission editor with which players can build and edit the script, record video, set the difficulty level, set the time of day and weather (wind, visibility, fog) and much more.MB3-861
- Improved graphics including enhanced texture resolution, new Earth model facilitating polar flights, true road data, region-specific textures, minimal 3D animals, star constellations, etc. Also, the scenery textures now line up with the automatically generated (Autogen) buildings. Maximum rendering-engine-supported scenery resolution of 7Â cm/pixel (not available with default scenery).
- Airports now have jetways that move to the aircraft by the key combination Ctrl + J. (happens for AI aircraft automatically) Airport vehicles also drive around the airport to the player’s aircraft and AI aircraft. (Baggage cars, pushtrucks, fuel trucks, etc.)
- The built-inGPSsupport has been upgraded to include garminG1000 integrated glass corpit, (select aircraft in the Deluxe version only).
- Improved ATC featuring certain non-FAA procedures where appropriate (for example, altimeter/QNH scale in metric units) and numerous minor updates such as an improved progressive-taxi feature.
- Improved and new default aircraft including, for example, an airbusA321. Default aircraft systems modeling is rather extensively improved, featuring, for example, APU, fire protection, passenger advisory sign switches etc.
- Improved weather system, including better visibility modeling.
Minimum System Requirements:
System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3,0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 + 2.2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB for Windows Vista / 7
Video Card: 256 MB of graphics memory
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c
Hard Drive: n \ a