Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
You are “47,” a retired hitman who was once considered the best in his particular field.
The title opens up as 47 is living peacefully in Sicily and trying to cope with some of the horrible atrocities he committed in his dark,
Shortly after attending confession, 47 learns that his priest and mentor has been kidnapped by the mafia, and so he decides to temporarily
come out of retirement to get him back. Carnage, naturally, ensues.
The game jettisons players through 20 missions that span across such areas as Sicily, Japan, St. Petersburg, India and even Malaysia
* Pick up contracts in exotic locations around the globe: Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, and India.
* Operate in a non-linear world where
the outcome of your actions and proficiency as a hitman are measured on a balance between stealth and aggression.
* Stalk and eliminate your targets up close and personal, in either 1st or 3rd person perspectives.
* Utilize a diverse arsenal of equipment, from armor-piercing sniper rifles and explosives to chloroform and poison darts.
* Acquire and carry weapons and tools from mission to mission through an enhanced inventory and save-game system.
* Original soundtrack performed by The Budapest Symphony Orchestra of the Hungarian Radio and Television
Pentium III 450 MHz or equivalent
128 MB System RAM
100% DirectX 8.1-Compatible 3d
Accelerated Video Card with 16MB VRAM
100% DirectX 8.1-Compatible Sound Card
16X CD-ROM drive
800MB free uncompressed hard drive space
100% Windows 98/ME/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard
Total Size:515.04 MB