This third expansion finally completes Europa Universalis 3.
At the request of fans, Paradoxes decided to release the third addition to the “Europe IIIÂ» – Â«heir to the ThroneÂ» (Heir to the Throne), not extend greatly the original game in terms of quantity, but improving in quality. One important feature is the meaningfulness of wars (each stage will have clear goals). Supplement will present another series of gameplay improvements: a more flexible system of Casus Belli, allowing precise objectives for each war.
- Players can decide their own form of government, the structure of their society, trade policies, etc.
- Players can take up ‘national ideas’ to steer their nations in different directions.
- People such as Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, or RenÃ© Descartes are available to the player as advisors (as generic advisors, they have no unique abilities).
- A topographic map in full 3D allows for a complete world view and contains more than 1,700 provinces and sea zones.
- Players can choose between any of the 250+ nations that existed during the time period anywhere in the world, such as Scotland, Kazan, Bohemia, and Bali.
- 4,000 different monarchs as well as 1,000 other individuals appear in the game.
- More than 100 different unit troops are available in the game.
- Co-operative multiplayer mode to allow several players to work together to control a single nation.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.9 GHz
Memory: 512 Mb
Video Memory: 128 Mb
Video Card: Shader Model 2.0
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DVD Rom Drive
1. Run EU3.Heir to the Throne.exe i specify the folder where the game will be unpacked (the location the game is created)
2. Create Shortcut games (EU3.EXE or eu3game.exe)
Installing Language Eng:
1. Make a copy of the original files
… \ Heir to the Throne \ gfx \ fonts
… \ Heir to the Throne \ localisation
2. Copy the files in a folder with the game with the replacement of files