Grim Fandango is an adventure game, in which the player controls Manuel “Manny” CalaveraÂ as he follows Mercedes “Meche” Colomar in the Underworld. The game uses the grimE engine, pre-rendering static backgrounds from 3Dmodels, while the main objects and characters are animated in 3D
- A bizarre afterlife adventure — a homage to Mexican folklore with a film noir twist.
- Extraordinary 3D Art Deco — and Aztec-inspired environments.
- The dead come alive in a cast of 55 characters and over 7,000 lines of brilliant dialogue.
- Hundreds of puzzles to challenge the novice and veteran adventure gamer.
- Designed by Tim Schafer, creator of Full Throttle and Day of the TentacleÂ®.
- The seamless interface puts players smack in Manny’s world.
- Travel through 90 exotic locations, from the bustling metropolis of El Marrow, the the mountaintop portal to the Ninth Underworld.
|MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS|
|CPU Type: Pentium|
|CPU Speed in MHz: 133MHz|
|Sound Card: 16-bit|
|CD Drive Speed: 5X|
|Video RAM in MB: 2MB|
|Software (DirectX 5.0, etc.): DirectX 6.0|
1- Mount Grim Fandango Disc 1
2- Start GrimSetup1.0.exe
3- When it asks for it mount Disc 2
4- After the installation Run Gfudp101.exe
5- Overwrite the files contained in the Grim Fandango Vista & XP folder in the main folder
–> (usually Drive:/Programs Files/Lucas Arts/Grim) <–
IF you want menu and subtitles in Italian overwrite the content of Grimsubita.zip in the main folder!
In the Launcher remember to select to run Grim Fandango from the hard drive.
AND NOW YOU’LL PLAY IT , AND LOVE IT !