Nov 23, 2010 Â»
A revised training system and new features such as the set-piece creation suite make this the most well-rounded and complete version of Football Manager to date.
With more new features than ever before, including real-time contract negotiation, a revamped training system and a number of match engine improvements, Football Manager 2011 will once again raise the bar for Soccer management games.
– Fully Updated with all transfers from the summer of 2010 with another update after the January winter transfer window.
– Updated leagues with the correct clubs, i.e Blackpool in the Premiership and Portsmouth in the Championship.
– An updated database full of players which represents their real-life counterparts as close as possible.
– A 3D match engine with improved graphics to make it more realistic.
– OS of Windows Vista/XP or Windows 7
– Processor of Vista/Windows 7; 2.0 GHz/ XP 1.4 GHz
– Memory of Vista/Windows 7; 1GB Ram/ XP; 512MB RAM; 2GB free hard drive space
– Video Card of 128MB NVIDIA FX 5900 Ultra; ATI Radeon 9800; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
1) Download the game from links below.
2) Put all the game parts in one folder and extract using WINRAR OR HJSPLIT.
3) Once completed there should be an .ISO file. Download ULTRA ISO software.
4) Now mount the .ISO file. Right click on the .ISO file and click mount, alternatively open .ISO file in ultra ISO and see mounting option.
5) This will create a virtual drive just like a DVD Drive, open it and run setup.exe. After than its easy to install. (select office version )
6) Apply the crack.