Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Released: October 19, 2010
Released in Russia: October 22, 2010
Size: 6.3 GB
Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by
Vault-Tec, Americaâ€™s First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous
wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault:
Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest
high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across
the Mojave wasteland.
From Bethesda Softworks and the veteran RPG designers at Obsidian Entertainment
(a team which includes members of the original Fallout and 2 teams) comes
Fallout: New Vegas, a thrilling and chilling episode in the Fallout saga.
- Freedom to explore what you want, when you want
- Fantastic, intricate quests can be completed in a variety of satisfying ways
- VATS combat system results in all sorts of tense and gruesome encounters
- Outstanding art design makes for a desolate DC
- Rewarding mixture of excitement and atmospheric exploration.
512MB System RAM
2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
128MB Direct3D compatible video card
and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
8x DVD-ROM drive
4.6 GB free hard disk space
DirectX 9.0c (included)
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
You do not need a Windows Live account.
How to install:
1-download files and run winrar “test archive”
2-extract ISO image to any folder
3-follow screen shot install below