Dec 14, 2010
The fourth expansion to the classic historical strategy epic, Europa Universalis III Divine Wind is set in the Far East and will enhance every aspect of the original game to create an even deeper and more rewarding experience. Requiring Europa Universalis III Complete as well as the Heir to the Throne expansion to play, Divine Wind introduces a new graphical style, a more detailed map, and a wealth of new oriental provinces to control.
* New graphical style, with detailed and beautiful map, including lots of new provinces.
* Play as any of the four major daimyoÃƒâ€ s in Japan and vie for influence over the Emperor and control over the Shogunate.
* Enhanced diplomacy, with more options for alliances and peace negotiation.
* Dozens of new types of buildings, where you have greater control over the development of your provinces.
* More realistic development of trade, with control over strategic resources giving bonuses.
* Manage the internal factions in China to keep the Mandate of Heaven.
* Over 50 Achievements for players to unlock.
- Variety for Japan and China
- More complexity for the HRE
- Better peace negotiations
- New building system
- Cascading alliances
- A bit slower than Heir to the Throne
Other Strategy Games
Windows 7 or 2000or XP or Vista
Intel Pentium IV 1.9 GHz or similar AMD processor
512 MB RAM
1 GB free hard drive space
128 MB Vertex and Pixelshader 2.0 support videocard
DirectX compatible soundcard
LAN or Internet connection for multiplayer