Oct 13, 2010
Download Size: 53.48 MB
Doc Clock is a brilliant and eccentric inventor, who makes the most incredible inventions that never seem to work as intended. His goal in life is to devise the perfect toasted sandwich machine, but when one of his creations goes wrong and transforms his precious cat into a pot plant, Doc Clock invents a time machine to travel back in time and prevent the accident.However, instead of finding himself in the past, Doc Clock arrives in a future without humans, a world controlled by nature-loving robots. Over-stressed from the long voyage, his time machine explodes and scatters components for miles around. Doc Clock must find all the pieces to rebuild the time machine and save his cat from a prickly fate.
* Build amazing contraptions from scattered objects
* Rewind time with the Docâ€™s incredible Timeslider
* Harbour Sackâ€™s sarcastic wit as he helps the Doc on his journey
* Complete all the achievements of varying difficulties in order to master the game
* Removed requirement for hardware vertex shaders. This allows the game to be run on a wider range of hardware including some earlier Intel graphics chipsets.
* Improved error messages with greater level of detail.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- DirectX 9c
- 2 GHz
- 256 MB RAM