Full Version Game:
The time has come for PC and Xbox 360 gamers to take their best shot in Crysis 2 multiplayer. Now available for download, the Crysis 2 multiplayer demo includes two stunning maps, two adrenaline-filled modes, and hours of multiplayer action. In the demo, PC and Xbox 360 gamers will master the game s signature Nanosuit, which allows them to be strong, be invisible, be fast and become the ultimate weapon.
Players will compete in six vs. six matches set against a war-torn Manhattan in two maps: Skyline , set on top of the rooftops and interiors of skyscrapers, and Pier 17 , an open environment with limited cover. The demo also features two modes: Team Instant Action pits two teams against each other as they kill as many opponents as possible to win the round and Crash Site, where players will battle for control of alien drop pods, earning points by guarding their pods and keeping enemies at bay.
* Crysis 2 is set in New York City in the year 2023 (three years after the events of the first game), which has since been evacuated due to alien infestation. Players will be able to navigate between floors and buildings, as well as destroy cityscape.
* The Nanosuit 2 gives players more freedom in their options of how to tackle situations on the battlefield. The aliensâ€“which may be completely unrelated to the original gameâ€™s aliensâ€“have undergone a major redesigning.
* The first suitâ€™s Strength and Speed modes have been combined into one Power mode, the suit binoculars function has been replaced with an advanced Tactical mode.
* OS: Windows XP (32-64 bit) / Windows Vista (32-64 bit) / Windows 7 (32-64 bit)
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz or better
* RAM: 2 GB XP / 3 GB Vista â€“ Windows 7
* HDD: 9 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
Supported Graphics Cards:
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or ATI/AMD Radeon HD 3850 or higher
Crysis 2 PC/360/PS3 Gameplay HD video
Burn or mount
Copy crack from FairLight folder on DVD to gamedir