Tiberian Twilight’s online play and persistent unlocks make for short-term fun, but the mediocre campaign doesn’t give Kane the send-off he deserved.
Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to the 15-year Tiberium saga with innovative RPG-like player progression, persistent in both single player and Multiplayer modes, co-op play, and new stylized, live-action cinematics.
In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, NodÃ¯Â¿Â½s prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this Ã¯Â¿Â½Tiberium Control NetworkÃ¯Â¿Â½ without GDIÃ¯Â¿Â½s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factionsÃ¯Â¿Â½GDI and NodÃ¯Â¿Â½found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
* The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga Ã¯Â¿Â½ Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gamingÃ¯Â¿Â½s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
* Persistent Player Progression Ã¯Â¿Â½ The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
* Always on the Move Ã¯Â¿Â½ For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
* Choose Your Class Ã¯Â¿Â½ Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classesÃ¯Â¿Â½which will you pick?
* Team Up and Take the Battle Online Ã¯Â¿Â½ Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Minimum System Requirements:
â€¢ Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista
â€¢ CPU: Any Intel Core Duo machine, AMD Athlon 3500 + or better
â€¢ RAM: 2 GB
â€¢ Disk Drive: 8X or faster DVD-ROM drive
â€¢ Hard Drive: at least 10 GB of free space
â€¢ Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256 MB with Shader Model 3.0 support. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better, ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better
â€¢ Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
â€¢ Multiplayer: 2 to 10 players, network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL, or faster connection
Installation for full rip:
Extract with 7z
run .exe of Desktop
Hopefully have fun
If your having probs try these steps
1)extract with “7ZIP”
2)make sure donnetfx is up to date
3)Make sure your vc redist is up to date
4)Extract to a simple directory IE C:\Games
5)Make sure directX is up todate
6)Disable AV/Run in admin mode
7)Have at least 1.5gb free of RAM
8)Make sure to have 10gb of space at any given time free on the HDD
Total Size:Full ISO ( 7 GB )
Full Rip ( 1.59Â GB)