|Publisher: Tri SynergyPublisher 2: Lexicon
Developer: BluMiAl Studios
Intl – 04/25/2008
Roswell, 1950 and a sensational rumour from the US Army have surfaced. A flying saucer has crashed near Roswell.
While this unbelievable event is broadcasting, the detective Pileggi falls into a mysterious case about the vanishing of a local farmer. During the investigation, he will discover that his reality has always been an illusion.
The Pentagon has been leading people to believe that Area 51 has been hiding projects about supersonic airplanes or alien technologies. The truth however is that the base was developed for a secret project called Aurora.
A secret project developed for time travel…
- 40 noir’s placing within New Mexico
- 3D rooms exploration
- Original soundtrack and audio effects
- 3D interactive animated characters
- Logical, mathematical riddles and puzzles that gradually get harder
- Multiple choices dialogues, influencing the story
- 3D cut scene movies
- Multiple endings
* OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista with Patch
* Processor: Pentium 1.3 GHz or better
* Memory: 512 MB
* Hard Drive: 1.5 GB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive