Apache Havoc offers a great mix of realism and approachability, so that hard-core fans and novices alike should find a lot to like in the game.
When two awesome helicopters battle it out for supremacy, you’ll bet sparks are going to fly. Take off in your AH-64D toward enemy skies to help the Chinese win the great Opium War over the Thai, journey to the Caspian Sea to stop Georgian forces from wrangling control of the world’s oil, and more. Packed with various missions and tons of gameplay options, APACHE HAVOC is the most fun you’ll ever have with a flight simulator: The game takes realistic physics and combines them with intense showdowns and objectives to deliver a hard-hitting package like no other!
The heart of Apache-Havoc is a fully dynamic war model, there are no scripted events or outcomes, the war will rage around you, the path you take will be unique and dependant on your skill and time in the game.
The Dynamic Campaign system has been specifically developed to reflect the war model and immerse the player within the simulation. When you enter a Campaign, you will be transferred to a base and can join one of the Flight Groups attached to the base, landed or actually flying a mission. As you progress through the game you will fly between bases, each has its own set of mission orders that it receives. Campaigns will use a Tour of Duty Time system to add to the challenge. Your progress within a campaign is monitored and should you fail to complete missions, or continually fire upon friendly forces you will be relieved from active duty.
It is important that you select and fly those missions which will have a critical effect on the enemy. Losing valuable helicopters, or failing to protect your ground forces, will severelylimit the capability of your side and thus deny you victory.
- Two fully simulated combat helicopters: The US AH64D Apache Longbow & Russian Mil-28N Havoc B
- 3D Engine specifically designed for low-level helicopter combat
- Highly detailed and articulated 3D models and authentic flight dynamics
- 30 fixed cockpit views and a detailed virtual cockpit for each chopper
- Realistic and novice options
- Massive multi-player campaigns via serial, modem, LAN and the Internet
- Ultra realistic avionics displays and instrumentation
- All weather missions – Day, Night, Dusk, Dawn and Rain
- Three vast combat zones featuring countless missions and dynamic campaigns which offer something new every time you play
- Fantastic stereo sound effects and speech, Direct3D support.
- Pentium 166 With 3D Hardware
- Microsoft Windows 95/98 operating system
- 32 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard disk space
- Quad-speed CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft DirectX 6.0
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Windows 95-compatible sound board
Password : www.wickedfriends.org