A role-playing game based on id Software’s popular Quake II engine. Sylvester “Sly” Boots and his companion, Stiletto Anyway, must travel across the galaxy and through three dimensions to unravel the story of a long-dead alien race and their advanced technology. Mysterious beings (perhaps the remnants of the very race they’re attempting to learn more about?) are bent on destroying our entire universe, and it’s up to Sly, Stiletto, and five other characters to help answer the questions about these beings, and save the universe from annihilation.
- Search through hundreds of locations and fight tons of contextual enemies in your quest to find the truth behind the impending galactic calamity!
- Immerse yourself in the most detailed, interactive, thrilling epic ever made, as you talk to hundreds of creatures, make critical decisions, control vehicles and machinery, and play fun mini-games!
- Features an exciting turn-based, real-time battle system – where your interactions with the surroundings are just as important as how you use your weaponry!
- Features an epic story line with endless surprises and a roller coaster of emotions!
- Make your own weapons with the modular Elementor weapon system featuring over 250 MILLION possible combinations!
- Includes a “KidInstall” feature allowing parents to remove mature content, so everyone can play!
MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS
Pentium II 266MHz
12MB 3D accelerator card with OpenGL support
AMD Athlon or Pentium III
16MB accelerator card with OpenGL support