In execution, Alice offers some of the best graphics and gameplay ever seen on a portable system.
- Release: Oct 4, 2000
Based on the Walt Disney feature film directed by Tim Burton, Alice in WonderlandÂ for Wii follows the story of 19-year-old Alice, who returns down the rabbit hole to the magical land she visited as a child but has since forgotten.
The action-adventure game features exploration and light combat, with an RPG-like system that allows Alice to learn new fighting moves and gain additional power and abilities as she conquers challenges and progresses through the story. In some levels, gamers can also play as Alice’s Wonderland allies, including the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, and others, making use of each character’s distinct abilities in combat or exploration. As in the original Lewis Carroll stories, things are seldom what they first appear to be in Wonderland, and some of the game’s most challenging puzzles involve optical illusions and other tricky visuals. As in the movie, the story proceeds through hazardous conflicts against the Red Queen’s sniveling minions, and culminates in a snicker-snacking battle with the biting, catching Jabberwock.
- Play as 19-year-old Alice in her mesmerizing return to Wonderland
- Take an interactive journey through a world of danger and illusion
- Gain new items and abilities by conquering foes and solving puzzles
- Battle toward an ultimate showdown with the Jabberwocky
- Based on the 2010 film directed by Tim Burton
* OS: Microsoft Windows XP (with Service Pack 3) / Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)
* CPU: Intel Pentium IV at 2.0 Ghz or Equivalent AMD
* RAM: 512 MB RAM for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista
* HDD: 8 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 128 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9.0c
Supported Graphics Cards:
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Fileserve Links ( Full ISO )
Megaupload Links ( Full ISO )