|Publisher: Just FlightDeveloper: Just Flight
Intl – 08/04/2006
N Amer – 08/04/2006
Electronic – 08/04/2006
Millions of tons of cargo is being transported by air each year. Now you too can join the transport service by piloting some of the biggest air-freighters in the world with Air Cargo Pilot.
Can you fix it? The aircraft need to be flown safely and earnings must be re-invested in regular maintenance – otherwise the company will suffer!
– Use any aircraft! With the unique aircraft import tool, virtual pilots can fly any add-on aircraft from their fleet or use the Cargo Pilot default
- Flight Simulator X or FS2004
- Pentium III 1.7GHz PC (2.5GHz for FSX)
- 512Mb RAM (1Gb for FSX)
- 64Mb 3D graphics card (128Mb for FSX)
- Windows XP
- 1Gb hard drive space
- Note: Cargo Pilot requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- If you do not have the .NET Framework 2.0 on your system you will need to download
- Users with a 64-bit operating system (XP64, Vista) should download the 64 bit version here.
Yet to come..