This outstanding shooter combines creepy horror with kinetic and visceral action, and it elevates the genre to a whole new level of intensity.
When you get down to it, the gun is the heart and soul of a first-person shooter. Even the genre’s name alludes to this fact. Yet while shooters have been around for more than a decade, very few of them have actually captured the visceral experience of firing a gun. It’s an intense and violent act, not to mention loud. Enter F.E.A.R., the highly anticipated action game from Vivendi Universal Games and developer Monolith. F.E.A.R. is a shooter that captures the sensation of being in wild and desperate firefights like no other game before it, and it’s an incredible, kinetic, almost exhausting experience from start to finish. More than that, though, is the fact that it’s also one of the most atmospheric and creepy games ever made, as well as one of the most intense shooters that you’ll play this year.
* The mission in F.E.A.R. certainly counts as above and beyond the regular call of duty.
* Playing F.E.A.R. is like battling through a John Woo movie like Face/Off, because when firefights happen in this game, they’re downright glorious to behold.
* F.E.A.R. limits you to only three weapons at a time, making the game more difficult and more enjoyable.
Minimum System Requirements
- System: Pentium(R) 4 – 1.7 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video Memory: 64 MB
- Hard Drive Space: 5000 MB
Recommended System Requirements
- System: Pentium 4 – 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Other: Radeon(R) 9800 Pro, GeForce(TM) 6600 or equivalent DirectX(R) 9. Sound Card: Sound Blaster(R) X-Fi(TM) series sound card.
Total Size:1.47 GB