|Publisher: Digital Jesters
Publisher 2: Monte Cristo Multimedia
Intl – 04/01/2005
1944: Battle of the Bulge is the third and final game in the series of World War 2 real time strategy games from Digital Reality. The previous two titles were Desert Rats vs Afrika Corps and D Day. With 1944: Battle of the Bulge you get to continue the historical trek through World War 2 by playing as either the Allies or Axis powers.
1944 Battle of the Bulge single player version contains 3 campaigns and over 20 missions in which battle maps have been historically recreated using strategic and geographic information and images from the actual battles. These missions will place you on the front line and behind enemy lines of this historic battle. 1944: Battle of the Bulge also includes 10 multiplayer maps and 3 game modes that have been meticulously created in the same fashion as the single player maps.
- 3 single player campaigns and 20 exciting missions, allow you to lead the Axis and Allied forces through some of the most notorious battles of World War II.
- 10 multiplayer maps playable in 3 different game modes (for up to 4 players) via LAN or Internet (powered by Gamespy).
- Real-time strategy visualized in full 3D, with realistic graphics and sounds creating an authentic historical atmosphere.
- 15 new units and weapons (Nebelwerfer, SDK FZ 251, Jagdpanther…)
- More than 85 different units in total available, each with its own characteristics (riflemen, artillery, tanks, air support…)
- Winter atmosphere: snowy textured environments, new trees (meshes and textures, completely re-textured vehicles and soldiers equipped with winter camouflage.
- Stress has been put on the tactical aspects of war: army management, battle preparation, varied combat tactics, and realism of combats.
- Pause feature: think over tactics at any time and schedule up as many orders per unit as you want.
Pentium III 1.0 GHz
256 MB of RAM
1.2 GB of free hard disk space
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 64 MB of RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Fileserve Links ( ISO & FULL )
password : mcxlvii